All artwork received is checked and proofed backed to our Customers. Where needed we are happy to set artwork and advise when artwork does not meet Royal Mail specifications. We run direct from Computer to plate, having two CTP machines allows us to jump the queue when requiring plates to print that urgent job.
Our storage allows us to offer our Customers, speed, flexibility and value for money.
All main lines are held in stock, we can therefore start overprinting immediately unlike many of our competitors who need to order stock in before they can commence.
We can store envelopes on behalf of our Customers, allowing them to call off envelopes as they require yet purchase in economical volumes.
Value for Money:
Our warehouse allows us to purchase envelopes in volume and more importantly deliver to us in volume. This saves us costs (and reduces pollution); these costs can partly be passed onto our Customers.
Storage & Distribution
There are several methods that we use to print envelopes, the main options are listed below;
Flexo Printed at Manufacture
- Very cost effective on large volumes
- Mainly for transactional mail
- Mainly 1-3 colours printed
- Can be expensive on small volumes
Print & Convert Envelopes
Printed flat sheet and then converted
- Produces best quality on print
- More flexible on window sizes and positions etc.
- Turnaround is slower than that of litho
- Cost effective way to print made up envelopes
- Quick turnaround
- Not to the quality of print & convert
- Because you are overprinting a stock envelope,
you are limited on sizes & window positions etc.
- Great for small volumes (Less than 3k)
- When personalisation is required
- Quick turnaround
- Expensive for larger volumes
- Colour does not always match litho
- Print area can often be an issue
We have a first class supply chain with great communications allowing us to work closely to produce a core range of Mailing Envelopes that are competitively priced and suitable for mechanised insertion. Also we also offer a massive array of stationery Envelopes, coloured and more unusual envelopes together with a bespoke manufacturing service. All our envelopes are manufactured using paper sourced from sustainable forests or 100% recycled sources.